From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Question on exception error

> From: Savoy, Melinda [mailto:melindasa...@texashealth.org]
> Subject: Question on exception error

> We just moved from a JBoss app server to Tomcat

Care to give us a hint about what Tomcat version?  (Be precise.)  Also, the JVM
level, the platform you're running on, and whether or not you have Tomcat
front-ended by a webserver such as httpd or IIS.

> we got the following error
> ClientAbortException:  java.io.IOException

Likely just a simple client disconnect (e.g., closing the browser) before the
response was sent.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.