Hi,

                I have installed Tomcat 5.5.23 on Windows 2008,32 bit  and Java
1.6.0_23 . The installation completed fine.

When I typed in localhost:8080 on the web page Tomcat home page is displayed
indicating that Tomcat installation is done.

But when I type the ip address of the machine like 10.4.2.10:8080 instead of
local host, Tomcat home page is not displayed.

I thought it may be something related to the host mapping and checked the hosts
file in etc folder and it doesn't seem to have anything extra configured except
the default.

Any idea why Tomcat is not working with the IP address?
Thanks in advance.