> There is no 32-bit-only Windows service installer

My bad. I'm using the 32/64-bit Windows service installer.

I installed a 64-bit JRE and then executed a silent install and that worked.

The concern with running a 64-bit JVM is that it may behave slightly different
than the 32-bit JVM (what we're currently using) and we are on a tight schedule
to get our application up and running for production on a Windows 2008 server.

We would prefer to use a 32-bit JVM.

Is there documented procedure for installting Tomcat using the 32-bit zip file?

John