Hi,

I use Apache httpd in front of Tomcat to do this type of thing on both *nix
and Windows. I can configure Apache virtual hosts that map to Tomcat virtual
hosts, forward requests to different instances on different ports or
whatever request redirection that is needed. I also use it to handle load
balancing, clustering and failover configurations as well. HTH.

Cheers,

Jeff