On 5/25/2011 10:13 AM, abdelghni belfkih wrote:
yeah  thats right!!!

but still dont get the right solution to my problem :(

This doesn't appear to be a tomcat issue, but rather one that your hosting company will have to answer. If they don't provide the tomcat manager app, then they must have some other mechanism for you to install your applications, and nobody here will know about that.