> From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: Exception in thread ""http-bio-8080"-exec-9"

> I apologise (a little bit) for my original answer

You shouldn't apologize; the OP has still not provided any useful information
(just denial of responsibility), and has violated mailing list protocol by
replying directly to you rather than to the list.

He's nil-for-two at this point; how many wickets do we give him?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.