> From: Puneet duggal [mailto:duggalpu...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: error while starting tomcat

> 1) I am using Jboss4.2.2  which uses Tomcat .

Tomcat what?  Be specific.  Note that this is a _Tomcat_ mailing list, and
JBoss may not be using Tomcat the way a standalone implementation does; you may
need to consult JBoss documentation and support.  Best if you can demonstrate
the problem on Tomcat by itself.

1) Describe the steps you're using to build the keystore file.

2) Provide the <Connector> configuration that refers to the keystore file.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.