From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 2:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Question on WORK directory of tomcat container

> From: Savoy, Melinda [mailto:melindasa...@texashealth.org]
> Subject: Question on WORK directory of tomcat container

> Due to a conflict between the cached JSPs in the work directory of a
> tomcat container on our app's QA Windows
> 2003 server, does the tomcat service have to be restarted?

What?

Please ask someone unfamiliar with whatever problem you're having take a look
at the above and see if it makes any sense to them.  After you explain it to
them, send the explanation to the mailing list so we'll have some idea of what
you're talking about.

In general, a problem in a single webapp does not require restarting Tomcat,
but might need a restart or redeploy of the webapp.  I have no idea if that
applies in your case.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.