Greetings,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Stephen Munro
<stephen.ross.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply! I've got it working, so thanks. I'm a little
> curious why the web-app structure is dumped directly to the logs rather than
> have it written to a .xml for convenience say...web-generated.xml?

Great! The configuration option name has "log" right in it. I wouldn't
expect it to do anything other than log the effective web.xml. Having
this effective web.xml output to a special file seems of limited
value, you can simply copy and paste in the rare event that you
actually require it.

-Jesse