It has been verified, we have to set only
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.Constants.SSO_SESSION_COOKIE_NAME  in system
properties. No need to set org.apache.catalina.SSO_SESSION_COOKIE_NAME.

Apache Tomcat Configuration Reference - System Properties document has to be
modified. It has been reported as a bug. Hope they will make the necessary
changes in document. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Mathan Karthik R
ZOHO Development Center(India) Pvt Ltd