most likely you have GC running all the time

""http-bio-80"-exec-107" daemon prio=10 tid=0x00002aaab31ea000 nid=0x47b2
runnable [0x00000000436ab000]
java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:303)
at sae.HTMLEncoder.encode(HTMLEncoder.java:46)

this should not be a stage where you're stuck, unless you have a loop problem.