Christopher Schultz wrote:

Alexander,

On 8/10/2011 8:12 AM, Alexander Diedler wrote:
my uriworkermap.properties /manager=worker1

Mapped /manager

/manager/*=worker1 /docs=worker1 /*=worker1 /go/*=worker1 /go=worker1 /show/*=worker1

# Mapping all URI which end with a common suffix: *.jsp=worker1

/manager=worker2

Re-mapped /manager

This re-mapping appears to happen for all URIs.

I've never worked with IIS -- can you specify a uriworkermap.properties
for each virtual host? I think that's what you want to do, but it looks
like you're configured everything in a single set of files, here.

Read the docs...
;-)

It appears that for IIS and isapi_redirect (and differently from Apache+mod_jk), there is only one uriworkermap.properties files, being used for all the IIS "virtual hosts" (and its single path is in the Registry under a single key). However, in the (single) uriworkermap.properties, there is a way to specify the hostname, in addition to the URI being proxied.
So you can actually have things like :

/serverA.company.com/app1/*=tomcat1

/serverB.company.com/app1/*=tomcat2

I never tried it, but according to Alexander it works and solves his problem.