Hi Christopher Schultz

Thanks for replying back to my question.

can you brief me on that which part my configuration is insane.

and can you please let me what are the things do you require from me, so
that it can help you out where the configurations are disorder.

so that i can provide you the entire information you require from my side.

Regards
Rakesh

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Christopher Schultz <