Great!.. Thanks a lot. I included manager-gui role and able to access.

Next thing, I had a war file insight.war and placed it under webapps folders
I am able to access as "http://localhost:8080/insight/index.html
But i need to access  it directly as http://localhost:8080/index.html

Heard that need be changed in context setting.. but could not get it.
Thanks again

KRS