Hi Chris, Pid & Geroge,

Thanks to everyone who replied my mail. I try to answer your questions in
one mail.

1. I access the admin interface by manager app. I'd like to have exist
command to run and get the report easily, if there is no the command, I will
think to use wget | crul.

2. The application with sessions under 60 normally has no issue. But when
the session go up to 80 ~ 100, I start to get calls from the customer. It
happens many times at random time. Sometime I have to restart it, without
any changes, after restart, customer can continuous use it. This performance
issue is very annoying.

3. From Chris explanation, looks to change the timeout to 30 minutes will be
good idea, since I don't care of the end users to login the system
more frequently,  I need more stable system.  The server has other heavy
applications running, CPU load is always up to 10 ~ 20,  available physical
memory is not too much (<10GB).

4.  We are doing the troubleshooting on this application recently and don't
find too much can be done. Check with network and DBA team, they all report
me there is no issue. Contacted with Developers who maintain the tomcat app
codes, they said the code running in their testing environment is fine. I am
planned to do some load testing,  but it is just in plan.

5. @ Pid:

Can you explain me more detail on how to do with your suggestion, I am not
developer, don't write codes, my role in this project is to setup the
webserver, tomcat service and make it running and stable.

The session count per application can be read via a JMX connection and
a request to the appropriate MBean.
6. @ Geroge

Sorry, I don't understand your question.  We DO have Oracle Database in the
backend.
Are you storing objects on the session, in particular JDBC connections
or result sets?

Regards
Bill