Thank you all for your answers.

@Mark
Yes indeed fundamentally three operations...
1. I guess you can only have one ROOT WebApp not several...
It's not ok for me, I have several WebApps I want to treat that way.

@Francis

Francis wrote:
> Apache and configure a vhost with proxying
That looks promissing.
I have Apache installed but I noticed Tomcat is working on its own.
(When I stop Apache, Tomcat goes on working properly).
I guess I would need to make the two work together...
Can you point me to a good ressource/tutorial?

@Darril
For now, I'm working on Windows.
When in production, the WebApp will probably be deployed on a Unix server.
For now, no iptables with Windows. Is there a workaround?

I'm interested in Francis' proposal... please can you give me more details?
Thanks!
--
Léa