> From: Dave Filchak [mailto:sub...@zuka.net]
> Subject: tomcat error 404

> I am receiving a HTTP Status 404 error.

Can you tell if the 404 is coming from Tomcat or httpd?

> I have verified that tomcat and apache are running.

By "apache" [sic], I presume you mean httpd.  How did you verify they're
running?

> My host will now help

So if the host will help, why aren't you asking them?  (Or did you really mean
"not" there?)

> If anyone can help me I really would appreciate it as the
> site is down completely at this point.

Without considerably more information, there's not much anyone can help you
with.  For starters, you need to examine the logs, post your server.xml file
(obfuscated as needed), show us the <Context> element (if there is one) for
your webapp, tell us the mechanism you're using to connect httpd to Tomcat, and
provide the config for that.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.