Hi Adrian,

you might want to replace the AggressiceHeap option by a decent initial
heap size, e.g. Xms=64m.
AggressiveHeap seems to eat up all available memory:

[...] The size of the initial heap is calculated based on the size of the
physical memory and attempts to make maximal use of the physical memory for
the heap (i.e., the algorithms attempt to use heaps nearly as large as the
total physical memory). (see
http://java.sun.com/docs/hotspot/gc1.4.2/#4.2.2.%20AggressiveHeap%7Coutline)

Did you investigate the cause of server panic (e.g. crash dump)? Is it
memory related?

Cheers
Jürgen