Hi,

I'm trying to configure the RemoteIp in combination with AccessLogValve.
request.getRemoteAddr() return the  correct remote-ip from X-Forwarded-For
header, but AccessLogValve still logs the unmodified (proxy) ip-address. Can
this be related to the execution order of valves? Can I enforce the order
somehow?

Version = 7.0.22, valves:

      <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve"
             remoteIpHeader="X-Forwarded-For"
             protocolHeader="X-Forwarded-Proto"/>

directory="logs"
               prefix="${instanceId}_access." suffix=".log"
               pattern="%h %{Host}i %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b
%{klm_tracking_id}c %S %D" />

Richard