yep, not done yet :-)

It's a bit weird issue as the plugin use the project artifact  (i.e.
${project.artifact} as mojo parameter expression which should point to
the war artifact of your project ).

Can you load an issue ? (I probably won't have time before end of the
week to have a look).

2011/11/22 Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com