Hi,

I have applications running on two tomcat servers which are in load balancing
mode.
If I try to access the application from the first server,and if the request is
forwarded to the second server,
the request.getRemoteAddr() on the second server still returns
"127.0.0.1"(instead of first server IP).
If the client is outside the two loadbancing servers, I am getting the proper
client IP address.
I am using tomcat 5.5.31 and mod_jk module for load balancing,and my platform
is solaris 10.
Is there a way to get the actual client IP,rather than localhost,if the client
is on the same box as the tomcat server,and if the request is forwarded to the
second load balancing server?

Thanks,
Faseela