Hi Tomcat guru,

I have questions for the tomcat user roles setup.

On-call team (24*7 support)  need permission to restart one tomcat
services, if they get call.  I think it is maybe possible to let them
restart tomcat throught "Tomcat Web Application Manager" (the admin url
http://server:port/manager)

My request is, I can't give the admin username and password directly to
on-call team, admin account can not only restart the application, it can
deploy and undeploy applications, that's too dangerous.

So how can I setup the tomcat-users.xml or other config file to let on-call
team has only permission to restart that particular application, not else.

Regards,
Bill