From: Rhino [mailto:rhi...@sympatico.ca]
Sent: 16 December 2011 13:53
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Free Tomcat Hosting?

  I'm wondering if anyone can tell me of anywhere that has free Tomcat
hosting?

I'd like to make a small number of Tomcat servlets and JSPs available as
part of a code portfolio to show prospective clients and/or employers.
Presumably, these would get very little use, just the occasional glance
from someone who wanted to see an example of my work. I don't want to
leave my own computer running 24x7 and I can't afford to pay for hosting
at this point, although that may change down the road.

I've seen plenty of free hosting services that offer things like MySQL
or blogging but I haven't found any yet that offer Tomcat.

Can anyone point me to some free Tomcat hosting?

--
Rhino