I have an application which is running in local machine and it work perfect.
I installed my application in the server to make it available for all. In
the server we have tomcat running and provide services for many instances.
After I played my application in the server, I had problem with query which
have special language character. After long time, I could find where is the
problem. The problem was in server.xml where the URIEncoding is set to
"UTF-8". I made test and just removed this line or set it to "ISO-8859-1"
and all was perfect. My question here is it possible to set the URIEncoding
for each instance or is it possible to set it some where else. I send the
query from jsp page to the servlet. in my jsp page the charset=ISO-8859-1".
I tried to make all utf-8 but I couldn't success. I tried the filter
approach but also doesn't help:

<filter>
<filter-name>Set Character Encoding</filter-name>
<filter-class>servlet.CharsetFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>encoding</param-name>
<param-value>ISO-8859-1</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>

<!-- Define filter mappings for the defined filters -->
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>Set Character Encoding</filter-name>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
</filter-mapping>

Any hint will be appreciated.