Thanks alot for your help. Yesterday I mentioned that the problem is solved
but strange I think my messages is not got by the forum. The problem was
using the :

To change a encoding of a jsp page which is diudn’t work. I simply forget
that I am chanign the encoding of a jsp page and not html page. I used the
right command for a jsp page which is :

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" %>

It works fine and force the page to use utf-8 encoding.

Thanks once again for your kind response.