MBeanImpl code is packaged as a war and deployed in tomcat along with it's
mbeans-descriptor.xml
I am not using ServletContextListener in my code. (mbean registration is
done inside constructor).

(I am using gmail and hitting reply button on your messages. Please let me
know if my messages are not being put in order as mailing list expects.)