On 1/3/2012 1:12 PM, Chema wrote:
2012/1/3 Anjib Mulepati<anji...@hotmail.com>:
Hi All,

One simple question If I have JINDI configuration in my application will my
application reconnect to the DB whenever my DB gets restart.
I am having DB connection problem every Monday since our DB get restarted on
weekends which we don't have control of.
I am using Tomcat 6.0.20
Hi:

can you attach your<Resource/>  element in server.xml file ( except
sensible data )?

I haven't change anythign in server.xml so i have default in it
<GlobalNamingResources>
              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
              pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
</GlobalNamingResources>

But in my application I have context.xml with following

<Context antiJARLocking="true" path="/myApp">
<Resource auth="Container"
            driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
            maxActive="20"
            maxIdle="10"
            maxWait="-1"
            name="jdbc/myName"