Igor -
Since you are using Tomcat 6.x, why not just perform a second install.
The latest installer lets you install multiple instances with different names.
Each install only takes up 10MB and it is much easier doing it this way than
the old way of duplicating folders and running the procrun setups manually.
I run several servers this way (5 to 6 instances per server), and it takes a
whole lot less effort to maintain than the old way of doing things that I had
to use back in the tomcat 5.5.x days.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.