On 07/01/12 00:59, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: charan raj [mailto:charanraj...@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

can any one tell me how to install multiple tomcat instance
apart from c drive

1) Don't hijack threads.

2) Make at least a cursory attempt to read the Tomcat docs.

3) http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Is it a full moon?

  - Chuck

Probably just the start of a new academic year in India... sigh, the patience of you guys never ceases to impress me.

Brian

attachments from all computers.