On 10/01/2012 01:16, Debbie Shapiro wrote:
> Hello -
> I use Tomcat with the Business Intelligence Web Application InetSoft. I am in
> the process of upgrading our development server to their latest version
> (11.2). I also upgraded Java from 1.6.0_20 to 1.6.0_30. The upgrade procedure
> for InetSoft is to replace a couple of jar files, which I have done. But now
> Tomcat is no longer starting up. I get an Error 1067. The process terminated
> unexpectedly. Can anyone provide any guidance on where to look for why this
> is no longer starting up?

What does "update a couple of jar files" refer to?  Tomcat or InetSoft?

Does this procedure also involve updating Tomcat and if so, how did you
do that?

You didn't actually say, but I assume from the error that you are using
Windows.  Did you check the Tomcat log files and find any errors there?

--

[key:62590808]