Please don't top-post.

>> PROBLEM
>>
>> We're using vysper in an embedded mode and have modified the
>> BoshServlet to work in the context of our web application.  The Vysper
>> bosh servlet seems to make use of Jetty servlet3 continuation, and
>> we're getting the following stack trace every 60 seconds.  60 seconds
>> seems to be the default bosh session timeout when there is no activity:

Are you expecting the timeout to fire at this point, for those requests?

The request seems to think it is in the "DISPATCHING" state - is this
perhaps a long running stream of events?

>> I'm not sure what's going on with the low-level servlet3 continuation
>> stuff, but if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations, I'd greatly
>> appreciate it.

I would also investigate whether that library supports a particular
version of Tomcat.

--

[key:62590808]