I'm working on Apache Tomcat/6.0.33 running in Windows 2003 and have been
asked to setup SSL. Looking at the server.xml file, I see that the AJP/1.3
connector is configured and not APR.  Like a good newbie that I am with
Tomcat, I followed the Tomcat instructions for configuring SSL. However, the
docs seemed to step me through the steps for an APR-type connector, not AJP
since I had specified a keystore and passphrase. When I reviewed the AJP
connector documentation, I didn't find any attributes to specify for the
keystore and passphrase.

So my question is, can I use a keystore for the AJP type of connector? And
if so, are there any good tutorials out there that can walk me through it.

If not, can I simply edit out the AJP connector in my server.xml file and
edit in the APR connector? Or will that somehow break the site/application
that's running on Tomcat?