> Caused by: java.io.IOException: SSL configuration is invalid due to No
> available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are
> enabled.

Are you sure you have downloaded the correct intermediate certs?

 *Note:* When executing the command to import the SSL certificate, you must
specify the actual *Alias* used when you initially created the keystore. If
you are unsure of this, run the following sample command to see the
contents of your keystore: *keytool -list -v -keystore keystorefile.kdb*
*
*
Did you use the same alias as the alias you used to create the keystore
when you imported the certificate? Is your tomcat connector config pointing
to the correct keysore file location?

Igor