On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:

> On 26/01/2012 04:56, Monika Solanki wrote:
> > I am using tomcat 7.x. I would like to redirect requests to a site on
> > apache, port 80 to one of my application running on tomcat,
> localhost:8080.
>
> Please tell us exactly which version of Tomcat (and anything else that's
> relevant, e.g. HTTPD), or we may incorrectly assume the wrong one.
> There are now 25 versions of Tomcat 7.0.

My Tomcat version is 7.0.22

> > I have set up the proxy and reverse proxy to redirect the request and
> this
> > is working. However the application on tomcat is associated with an xsl
> > file which is not being resolved with the redirect. This cause the
> browser
> > to throw an exception when the site is requested on apache. How do I
> solve
> > this problem.
>
> The browser throws an exception or Tomcat does?

The browser complains of not finding the transformation file, but the page
is being rendered by Tomcat, i.e., it is a dynamic page being generated by
Tomcat but the page uses the xsl file which is in one of the folders of the
application folder in webapps of Tomcat.

Thanks