Hi,
i load a spring xml with my own lifecycle listener. Which works pretty
well actually.
In my spring xml i try to get a datasource from the JNDI context. I
put the definition in the server.xml under <GlobalNamingResources>.
My lifecycle listener is loaded after the GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener

During the startup catalina.out tells me:
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name java:comp is not bound
in this Context

My first idea was, that the JNDI context is not published when loading
the spring xml file, so i tried to add a specific environment to the
spring lookup
                <jee:environment>

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory

java.naming.provider.url=file:${catalina.base}/conf/server.xml
                        java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.apache.naming
                </jee:environment>

That doesn't help.

Can someone tell me how to access the context in this early state of loading.

Best Regards,
Sascha Rodekamp