Because both of them are performing the same function. However, one of them
(AprEndpoint.java:1057:1058) you typecast "SocketWrapper" to "Long" and check
if "socket.async" is true while another one (JloEndpoint.java) you just
typecast it to "Socket" and execute the same piece of codes. The checking of
"socket.async" is missing here and therefore it could be a bug.