> From: Warren Bell [mailto:warrenbe...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Initializing webapps in a certain order

> Can you initialize webapps in a certain order ?

Read the FAQ:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Miscellaneous#Q27

The primary reason is that the servlet spec requires that each webapp be
self-contained and independent.

> I have two apps, app1 and app2. app2 needs to access app1 during app2's
> initialization. I need app1 to be initialized first and be done before
> app2 starts to initialize.

Sounds like a bad plan.  If the apps are so tightly coupled, why aren't they
just one webapp?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.