On 16/03/2012 15:58, ayouB __ wrote:

> Hi every one,
>
> I'm ayoub and i'm a new member of this mailing list :)
> Well, i want to configure SSL under Tomcat 7 so i have followed steps said in
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/ssl-howto.html, but when i deploy my
> project in tomcat server i don't get : https://loclhost:8080/ i still working
> with the native http !! what should i do, what configuration should i make on
> my server.xml file.

Exactly which versions of OS, Java and Tomcat 7?

Why don't you post the config for all of the Connectors you've got in
server.xml, inline here, so we can see what you've done?

> PS : I want to use the APR implementation not the JSSE one, and

Have you installed OpenSSL and APR?

BTW the : SSLCertificateFile & SSLCertificateKeyFile don't exist in the
<connector ... /> element (usinf eclipse Ctrl+space auto-complish) !!

I don't know what that means.

[key:62590808]