Thanks for the quick response.

It doesn't appear to be the case. The example servlet doesn't seem to have any logger calls and is just pipeling output to a PrintWriter for the response back to the browser.

I suspect these are coming from the server itself and not the application due to this being in the log output.

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext

which isn't a part of the example web app.

I am open to any other ideas.

Thanks
Brian