Hi All,

Here's my problem:

I get 403 error when using my custom realm with LockOutRealm.

My implementation works with no problems on Tomcat 6.0.x. It also works
well if I configure my realm with no *LockOutRealm *present in my
configuration.

Configuration for both versions in server.xml nested in <Engine>:

      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">
 <Realm className="xxx.yyy.zzz.security.catalina.ConsoleRealm"
activeDirectoryGroupName="XXXGroup"
 activeDirectoryDomain="YYYDomain" />

      </Realm>

I have found is that AuthenticatorBase.java realm returned within
*invoke *method
from *this.context.getRealm()* (line 464 in version 7.0.25) in the
beginning it returns my ConsoleRealm. Later this method is invoked during
same login process again I get LockOutRealm returned. And when RealmBase.*
hasRole *executed it gives returns false which gives 403 http error.

For me it seems like configuration issue, but was unable to find answer in
the documentation.

Would anyone be able to help me?

Thanks,

Ed