Christopher Schultz wrote:

André,

On 5/16/12 11:43 AM, André Warnier wrote:
Oh. I always thought that Ajax was purely a client-side thing (Asynchronous Javascript etc..). Maybe this is only a name
coincidence ?

There are libraries that make accepting Ajax requests easier (e.g.
parsing XML, unpacking JSON objects, etc.). So one could call this
"Ajax support" I suppose.

I was looking at "Wicket" in Wikipedia, and although much of that is unfamiliar to me, it sounds like there might indeed be DHTML and Ajax components involved. Now I also can't imagine that someone would release an application that brings a server down to its knees with 10 users, but maybe some misconfiguration can achieve that.