Hi ,
I have downloaded tomcat 7.1 for Windows OS

added the following parameter (maxParameterCoun)  into server.xml

 <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
              connectionTimeout="20000"
              redirectPort="8443" maxParameterCount="5"/>

restarted the server.

to test this fix , I created a JSP with 6 text fields having same name
( example   <input type="text" name="username"/>  6 input boxes )
when I give input for all of these input fields and click on submit,
still the request is being processed...
I am expecting  the request processing should be aborted and
illegateStateException must be thrown according to the fix done in
Parameters class  of (tomcat-coyote.jar)

am I doing test correctly..? please help me

Note: I have also tried adding parameter to JAVA_OPTS in run.bat

--
Regards
Manjesh