On 6/8/2012 12:17 PM, Jose María Zaragoza wrote:
Kiran: Is google mail a part of google apps or its normal gmail service
which we use ?.I feel there might be some limits on the number of requests
like google api's Can you elaborate more please.

Take a look this

http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/products.html?section=gmail

I don't know if this is good ( or if it's useful enough for you )
because I don't have used it, but if I would like to work with GMail
in a enterprise enviroment , I would look this first
Jose,I do have bunch of domains with google apps,but I havent checked if I can reuse those with my application.Let me explore that as well.

Let me explain as What I want to do,

I have a web application which I am working on,in this application I have certain features (think daily deals site) ,and I have send out those daily deal information to my registered users via mail.In addition to this sometimes I have to receive mail on behalf of my users and then pass them to their mail ids.

This is requirement I have to work on now and for this I need some servers to send and receive mails.