On 6/13/2012 9:18 AM, Oguz Kologlu wrote:
There is a handy URL rewrite filter already built.
http://www.tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

You can hide the ID if you post the form  but you need to be a bit more
specific with what you want to do

Oz
Thanks Oguz,

I have bunch of functionalities which are showing up with urls  as

http://localhost:8080/mysite/getmyservice.do?id=17 and I just need to hide them
and show some neat url something like mysite/getmyservice.do without displaying
parameters.

Will hiding the url's cause any other issues ?

- Kiran