On 6/19/2012 11:09 PM, Mark Eggers wrote:
If I remember correctly, you're using NetBeans. There are at least two ways of
removing the JAR from the packaging without impacting your project.

If you're using the NetBeans standard build mechanism:

1. Go to Project->Properties->Libraries
2. Uncheck the 'Package' checkbox next to the JAR that should not be included
Yes Mark, done this as well,but still get reference error for those jars.There is no checkbox, you just add it and then remove it thats only 2 options I see.

I will fix this sometime later as now I am ignoring those errors as I no longer need those jars.