Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response, actually my requirement is to make the life easier
for the admin, and if something goes wrong he has an ID of the request
which failed (This is not a system which is getting millions of http
requests) and then he should be able to figure out the logs for that
request based on the ID he has.

If you have a solution for that, kindly let me know, I am happy to use it..

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer