I would use cdi method producer  for get  JmsFactory and Queque , connection
and Session.
I use method @Produces and dispose .
I have write the application jmd
S and deployed at tomee remote.
Now into another tomcat wirh a jsf application i would send a message at
tomee remote.

I have write a class for produce:
1) The contextinitial remote ( the context i have to make
@ApplicationScoped?????)

Next i get the ConnectionFactoriJms with a method Producer and like
parameter at method i pass the contecxt)

2) the returned ConnectionFactory from the @Producer i have to make
@RequestScoped  ??? )

3) the queque also to make it RequestScoped?

4) also for the session for create the message ?
5) the initiial context for the remote jndi it is ok if i declsre
@ApplicationScoped?

Or i have open and close it at each request?

Or

Get the InitialContext with method @Produces
I  code with a jndi lookup on context for get the jms resources.
I ask: