I will setup a project on GitHub, but I just read an article,
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AS530/Developing+JAX-RS+Applications, that
seemed to say that I need to setup a SecureAnnotationsInterceptor to get
Apache CXF to honor the @Roles allowed annotation.  It talks about setting
up a cxf-servlet.xml file with the following configuration:

<bean id="authorizationInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.SecureAnnotationsInterceptor">
<property name="securedObject" ref="serviceBean"/>
</bean>
<jaxrs:server id="customerService" address="/customers">

<jaxrs:inInterceptors>
    <ref bean="authorizationInterceptor"/>
    </jaxrs:inInterceptors>

<jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    <ref bean="serviceBean"/>
</jaxrs:serviceBeans>

So my question is,  where would I set up this configuration in a TOMEE app?
Do I just put it under the WEB-INF of the app, or does it go into one of the
existing files beans.xml, open-ebj-jars.xml?  Thanks in advance,

Mark