> Hi,
> after hasseling around with arquillian persistence (and almost always
> hitting some trouble) I found this project: dbunit-rules.
>
> Would you say it could be modified to be used with ApplicationComposer?
>
> The maintainer had two questions:
>
> 1. can applicationcomposer runner treat test class as a cdi bean?

what's the actual question behind that? we try to not modify the instance
but we support injections

> 2. can dbunit rules be used in an applicationcomposer test?

Yep and you can actually chain dbunit and appcomposer since appcomposer has
a rule too

> /hw

FYI I wrote a bridge to arquillian persistence unit for rule usage working
fine with app composer:
https://github.com/rmannibucau/rule-them-all/blob/0036ec8e3cbbfbcd926cd1957fa0cd3972a9539e/src/test/java/com/github/rmannibucau/rules/api/dbunit/ProvisionTest.java
for a sample