Hello All,
  I am in the process of moving away from WebLogic to TomEE. I was able to
call deploy the EJBs in TomEE but can only use them remotely if I include
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml in my jar file. The only element in
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml that is not in the ejb-jar.xml is the
'<enable-call-by-reference>true</enable-call-by-reference>' element. So here
are my questions:
1. What roles does weblogic-ejb-jar.xml play in OpenEJB?
2. What can I do to remove weblogic-ejb-jar.xml from the deployment?

Thanks in advance for your help.